Sunday, July 18, 2010

I m not coming back~

just back from home sweet home~ i really dun feel like coming back...sobs... miss you miss you miss you....i wanna stay longer to go starbucks with mummy early in the morning, stay longer to eat mummy's dishes, stay longer to use up daddy's money to shopping, stay longer to play with daddy's moustache, stay longer to pinch my sis's fatty lipids, stay longer to play monopoly with them, stay longer to see you longer, stay longer to pull off your leg's hair and make you scream and ran off but yet still come back and let me pull off them, stay longer to tickle you, stay longer to bite you to play with my hair to kiss my cheek to stare at me to hug you tight to hold my hands to love love my head to tell me lame jokes to laugh together to this to that~ every moment is so precious when you are by my side, every second goes so slow when we are together, i captured the moments when i tickle you and you beg me nt to do, when i cry your forehead squeezed together you wipe off my tears and tell me that you are sad ask me not to cry, when you hold my hands to cross the road though not many cars bt you care, when you move away my head to my homework from tv and asked me to 做完了先啊~hee, i miss those actions~ when you talk to me so gently in the car before i reached home,asked me to take care in kl to study hard to be careful when going to sch and not to like other guys and then must miss you, lol, Da, I Love You. Don't worry. I miss you, i really do... Before i leave i always asked you to kidnap me, next time lock me in your bathroom and tell everyone i m lost.... I don't want to come back here~ December, pls come faster. Stpm, pls pass faster. Kl local u, pls accept him. I wait you here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment