Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Make it worthy please~

Okay I don't disturb you, I promise.
But you have to do your very best.
Otherwise my 'sacrifice' on it will not be worthy.
Make my sacrifice worthy and don't misused it~
Sincerely wish you all the best and good luck from the bottom of my heart.
Its gonna be a difficult, hard, and long way for me to go.
3 more months...
It's
3 MORE MONTHS~
It's too long....
I'm gasping for air~
It's gonna be,
hundred of nights I am not gonna sleep with you humming songs by my ears when I am insomnia;
hundred of days I am not gonna share my daily routine to you;
hundred of days to save my sms money,
hundred of days for you to neglect me like what you did yesterday night not so bother about my stomach ache which don't like what you would respond to me those days when I am in pain,
hundred of days to do everything without you without you~
Oh my God~
How am I going to get through all these?sobs~

No comments:

Post a Comment