Sunday, September 5, 2010

the true deep love from me to you~

How I wish I could one day bring you to believe in Christ,
and you will accept Lord Jesus as your Savior,
and then we will walk God's way together,
and then we will pray together, worship together, go sunday service together,
share bible words together, and accept Jesus blessing together.
It would be more great when we hold hands and pray for each other together when we need comforts, it would be more great when we both have God in us,
and It would be more great when we hold hands together walk into church and promise each
other to be husband wife together in front of the cross.
I really want so much to see you and me together walk with God for the rest of life,
but I know it will be a very hard task for me to bring you in front to God,
what I can do is only pray and leave you to God, I believe in Him.
Don't ask me why, I won't force you,
because I don't want to annoy you,
make you hate my Father Lord.
Because I Love You, and this explains why I hope to see you believe in Christ,
because I want to save you.
You won't understand now why,
but you will know when Jesus touches you.
and so to my very best friends, sha da jieh, brother, ngao long, and ducke,
I wish to see one day we all can come together,
holding hands together,
sitting in the middle of the hall,
close our eyes,
and pray together for each other.
Please don't annoy by my words friends,
I just feel so much to do this in this moment.
I Love you guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment