Thursday, July 28, 2011

You are a liar.

You are being irresponsible to our promises.
I couldn't forget what you promised before and now i couldn't take it that all things are gone forever.
There was once you came into my life, you occupied my heart, for 2 years long, and even now,
it wouldn't fade away.
You said you love me, you wiped away my tears and tell me not to afraid,
because, you will never ever leave me alone, unless i said so.
Now, without waiting me to tell you what to do, you make the step first.
You broken everything, you spoiled my dreams, you leave me with tears at night,
you say bye bye without bringing all the memories along.
You are cruel, and you are a fool cause you created all these.
You said break up at first, and now you come back, asking everybody how am i doing,
trying to concern me, and it is stupid.
If you chosen to leave, why would you come back and do so many things behind?
I don't need that at all, i don't need your concern and your care, cause you are no longer
the one who having the authority to care about my everything, you are no longer the one
who having the authority to spam my inbox messages 24 hours, you are no longer the
one who having the authority to ask me to eat sleep bath shit, no more~
Only my boyfriend can do all this to me. You are now only a stranger, or maybe just a
friend, that don't need to access into my life. My friends won't concern all these bout me.
Same to you.
Don't tell me you never thought that 'break up' will turn up to be so serious,
then you are totally foolish and immature to everyone.
A lot of people already warned you, 不要轻易说分手。
Don't tell me you never heard of this before, i am pretty sure it is familiar to you.
Don't tell me you just wanna 'break up for temporary'. No such word at all.
Though i did that before, but i knew i will come back to you very soon, that's why i did such silly act once. And i realized i was acting immaturely towards our relationship.
Is that so called karma? I left you at once and now you did it back to me?
And please, don't tell me i am good. Don't tell me i am a good gf i will be a good mother and wife and so on... and telling me that you will definitely regret to lose me... Because you are silly.
You are contradicting yourself. You said i deserve better one, because i am good. Then i'm gonna ask you, who will ever offer others on the good stuff he had in his hand? Why are you so generous? You laugh now, laughing at yourself, cause you realized you are being silly.
I'm gonna tell you that, i am not a gift, for you to give it out to people; nor i am a what so ever for you to offer others. I still have my own dignity, i am a human, i have a heart and i have my choice. I don't need you to act generous and to offer others your so called 'good gf'.
You said you give it up because you are stressed by academic stuffs right now,
how about future? Unless you don't plan to have a wife and a marriage,
cause you might abandon them due to stress from working. Tell me, are you silly?
It's good to lose you, cause i don't want an irresponsible husband, and i don't want an immature husband. I don't need a husband that can't handle stress, i don't need a husband that can't manage his own life, and easily beaten down by huge burdens.... It's a good thing. Yes, indeed.

Now i have nobody else to cry out when i afraid of darkness.
Now i have nobody to take care of my health and help me in my studies.
I have nobody to hug anymore.
I have nobody to mumble anymore.
I have only all the memories with me.
I have only tears accompany me to sleep.
And i realized the bedtime stories you gave were all lies.
I got to be independent by now, nobody to rely, and i have to re-plan my future,
cause i'd always thought i will have you in my future.
Everything comes to the end out of expectation.
You are a liar. The promises were all fairy tale.
Fairy tale never come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment